I’m interested in a reading 😊

Here you can ask for a reading in exchange for real feedback. And simply saying "nice reading, that fits" is insufficient. The point of this forum is improving one's ability to read, so the feedback is really important.
bigmemebitch

I’m interested in a reading 😊

Post by bigmemebitch »

I’ll give you some good feedback on your reading of me. Is there anything my spirit guides want to tell me? I’ve been in a rut lately, struggling to get my uni work done, but I also need to start my healing journey because my traumas keep holding me back in life. Thankyou 💗💗
This too, shall pass ❤️

Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Re: I’m interested in a reading 😊

Post by Demon Goddess »

You can also request to trade a reading for a reading.

Perhaps post a reading of your own, add what your thoughts are on the cards and ask for input? This way, you'll learn as well as share?

#JustAThought
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

stargirlanne

Post by stargirlanne »

I'd love to trade readings with you! Let me know what you think!

Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Post by Demon Goddess »

Okay, I'm down.

So use a three card simple pull, type out your reading, I'll do one for you. Typically, in such a forum one would take a day to complete such an arrangement.

Once I figure out how, we'll be able to use tiktok to record and post readings. Simplify things.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams