Full moon readings...

Join practiced Canadian tarot readers to learn the meanings of the cards. Here we will discuss the underlying symbolism and subtle nuances found in the card images. We will disscus how the different cards differ from each other and indeed work together.

I have started a separate forum topic for each individual card in the 22 majors, and in each of the four suits: Cups, Swords, Wands and Pentacles, to help you practice and learn Tarot, to understand your cards so they become as important a life tool for you as they are for me.
Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Full moon readings...

Post by Demon Goddess »

Hey you guys, here were are on the eve of the waning full moon.

When I look on the face of the full moon, I imagine I am looking up at my sister. There was a kid's cartoon with a mouse who travelled to US and lost his sister and when he looked on the moon, he saw her. So, that's where that comes from.

I don't "charge my cards" as some do, and I don't actually have anything else that I might consider a "full moon ritual" other than to say "Hello Sister" when I see it.

Do you have any specific readings or rituals you do on the full moon?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams