Lenormand?

Join practiced Canadian tarot readers to learn the meanings of the cards. Here we will discuss the underlying symbolism and subtle nuances found in the card images. We will disscus how the different cards differ from each other and indeed work together.

I have started a separate forum topic for each individual card in the 22 majors, and in each of the four suits: Cups, Swords, Wands and Pentacles, to help you practice and learn Tarot, to understand your cards so they become as important a life tool for you as they are for me.
Umbrae

Lenormand?

Post by Umbrae »

Anybody learning Lenny decks?
Have questions? Comments? Complaints?
Well I for one am ready....

fire cat pickles

Re: Lenormand?

Post by fire cat pickles »

I've been studying for going on 12 years now. Major complaint is how people tend to read Lennies like tarot nowadays, especially on Facebook groups. I have had to leave all of them because of it.

Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Post by Demon Goddess »

I had intended to set up a separate master section just for Lenormand. I have only been reading with it for a year. It reads very much like the playing cards I learned on, but I am not the one to lead any kind of Lenormand learning. You're on Umbrae!
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Umbrae

Post by Umbrae »

I'm not a leader these days. just a slow learner.

Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Post by Demon Goddess »

LOL!

I will be looking for someone to do it. I am sure you will participate. :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Nancyk

Post by Nancyk »

I bought the Wildwood from you back in 2012 and I still havent figured it out....perhaps Lenormand would be a better start for me? ARe you slowing down Umbrae? lol.....

Nancyk

Post by Nancyk »

Is Rana still doing Lenormand? SHe and Donaleigh are the Empresses of Lenormand.

Umbrae

Post by Umbrae »

okay - give me the forum damnit!

Demon Goddess
Site Admin

Post by Demon Goddess »

I love you. <3